Hallelujia, friends! The spirit moved deep inside of me to create a place where Good Christians could congregate and share in their love of JESUS. Of course, if you really loved JESUS, and wanted to show it, you could send him $1000 in care of this ministry. Then you will know the true blessings of the Lord.
Fun & Games Page
These sound files were recorded when I was touched by the holy spirit. The Holy Spirit touches me often, and sometimes, he touches me in a special place. Sometimes, it makes me want to touch myself. Now you can be touched by clicking on these Holy messages from God.
These video clips are from my old Success 'n' Life television program. You can actually hear the spirit moving through me in these segments.
This clever animated slide show will give you background information on my ministry. In it, you will see me battle with Satan, annoint prayer cloths, and pray over your prayer requests in my special "prayer chamber".
Size: 1.3 Megabytes
The following websites can help you enjoy praising the Lord through my holy annointing and ministry.
- The Tater Page -- This wonderful, spirit-filled individual made interesting audio art of the spirit speaking through me. It's absolutely indescribable. I highly recommend it.
- Pastor Gas -- You can order this video tape that features actual audible sounds of the spirit moving through me. Use it to help find your second wind in the Lord.
- Cyberden's Tofu Archive -- You can download more videos of the spirit moving through me here.
- Snake Oil -- Brother Russel, who started the Robert Tilton Fan Club offers more words of faith and devotion here.
- Ben Britt -- Ben is the fine young man who made the animated slide show of me. He has other animations of some of America's finest God Fearing men, as well. His animated Dan Quayle inspired me.
- Judgement Day -- This is a comic book tract that features me in it.
- The Door -- The Door Magazine was created by my dear, dear, old friend, Ole Anthony. They offer an 8-hour set of videotapes all about me! Please patronize them, and buy my video!
- Christian Humor -- Greg Hartman did a wonderful review of The Door Magazine's 8 hour video on me! It's kind of long, though. It could take you 8 hours just to read it...