Last Updated 2-24-2000
Check out the official Weirdcrap.COM Sick Discussion Forum
For some people, the macabre, grotesque, and blightful never lose their appeal. Medieval and Rennaisance artists and writers were fascinated by it, horror novels and movies are still popular, and every year, October 31st is an almost universal celebration of the Macabre. El Dia De Los Muertos (The Day of the Dead) is a gigantic Mexican holiday celebrated with paper-mache' skeletons and mummies. Stephen King is one of the most popular writers in American History.
I find a certain beauty in the grotesque, a beauty that is rooted in a kind of honesty. During the Rennaisance, the painting of ugly, common folk was frowned upon, even banned, because sanctimonious religious and artistic guild leaders didn't like it. It was not politically correct to have, say, a ragged, unkempt elderly subject in a painting, even if the subject was from real life. By persisting to stand up to the guilds and the church, Rennaisance artists and intellectuals brought up tough social issues that even today, are hard to discuss -- issues like homelessness, insanity, and tyrrany. For me, the grotesque is an expression of truth.
Death and the grotesque still fascinate me (as if you haven't guessed), and I am delighted to find that there are other people just like me (or even worse!) on the net, who share more than just one common interest. The links on this page are all people who have scary-looking web pages, or pages on macabre material. They are my net-brothers.
- Ad Nauseam -- A nice subversive page lampooning popular advertising in our culture. Similar to the famous "Anti-Authoritarians Anonymous" material, you'll laugh your ass off at their subversive spins on popular ads.
- alt.tasteless page -- Yep -- a totally tasteless page, but that's why we want to see it, isn't it?
- Amputees Are Beautiful -- The Title says it all...
- Banged-Up.COM -- This page is very unique. It ain't porn. Well, it ain't JUST porn. I mean this page scours the crusty mineral deposits left on the rim of the web's toilet bowl, and presents them to you with appropriate glib comments or captions. What kind of crusty filth gets deposited in this fecal fantasyland? Well, some of it is porn... of a sort. They take the most bizarre, extreme, and genuinely bad-tasting pictures from newsgroups like alt.tasteless, alt.pictures.gross, alt.pictures.erotica.women.eating.shit, and other places with names equally descriptive, and simply offer each month's new finds on a page. They offer mostly pictures, but occaisionally get movies and even cartoons.
- Bianca's SMUT-ShackThis is like the title says -- a smut shack. I haven't seen much of it, but I like the title!
- Blasphemy Net -- You think that I'm a Godless heathen, well just look at this guy! He makes me look Amish. He has a lot of the same blasphemous traits that I have on this page. If you like my page, you like his.
- Case Histories -- Autopsy Cases, that is. This is a library of case histories (with PHOTOGRAPHS!!!) of the University of Pittsburg Medical Center.
- Chip's Parazite -- Tons of zip files of autopsies, freaks, accidents, corpses, and other cute little dead things. I think some of mine are there, too. A warning, though -- he has no samples, so you have to download zip files to see what's in them.
- The Church of Euthanasia -- This is a church I can go for! They found their church on the four pillars of Suicide, Abortion, Cannibalism, and Sodomy, all of which are well known ways of reducing the population. I think Dennis Leary Said it best when he commented "Let me get this straight...Heavy Metal fans are buying Heavy Metal records, listening to the lyrics and committing suicide...WHERE'S THE PROBLEM?!"
- Dan's Gallery Of The Grotesque -- The Original is back! Dan's Gallery of the Grotesque was the first ever true gore site on the net, with weekly tasteless pictures of corpses, autopsies, accident victims, and the infamous "Natural Born Losers" exhibition, that showed the pictures taken of a murder-dismemberment in various stages of progress, by the actual perpetrators, who were caught when they tried to develop them. Dan broke new ground on the web while it was still in it's infancy, and his site has become legendary.
- The Dark Lair of Infinite Evil -- A gigantic list of places just like mine. You'll have to wait for it to load. It's huge.
- Death and Dementia -- Your one-stop shop for links to websites all about death, murder, suicide, celebrity deaths, modbidity, horror, blood, and other family-oriented and heart-warming topics. Their massive collection of links is carefully hand-picked and selected to allow others equally demented to easily find any type of dementia.
- Death By Misadventure: REAL Dumb ways to die! -- A delightfully twisted page devoted to showing how TRULLY stupid people have died. Similar to "Evolution In Action", this page revels in the fact that really stupid people seem to die for our own entertainment!
- Evil Unlimited -- Okay, well...it's not really all that evil, and really not all that unlimited...but it's not complete yet, so we'll give the guy a chance. He's a real fan of mine. He likes my page, so I just had to link to him...
- First Church Of Christ, Abortionist -- This is the real thing. Sounds sick, but they're actually serious. They promote abortion, and advocate single-child families. But the name is cool...
- Hannibal Lechter Fan Club -- Hannibal Lechter is the James Bond of fictional serial killers, and this is a pretty fun site dedicated to him. Download soundclips from "Silence Of The Lambs", find out actual recipes for liver and fava beans (I am not kidding!), or learn about Chiante'.
- Hell - The Online Guide to Satanism Why the HELL would you want to go here? I know -- because Satan is COOL! Huh huh huh huh...
- H.R. Giger's Home Page -- The Official Web site of my favorite 20th century artist. Master of the Bizarre, the macabre, and the surreal, Giger has won many awards for his art, and won an Academy Award for his work on the movie Alien. You can see his art, hear of his upcoming books, and join his official fan club.
- The H.R. Giger Art Gallery -- This private page contains many images that I use on this page. I collected most of my Giger images from another site that was shut down due to copyright issues, but until that is re-opened, there is this place. The Alien images make excellent backgrounds for your desktop.
- Internet Crime Archives" -- This is a page dedicated to information and praise of serial killers. They're all here. Jeffrey Dahmer, Chuck Manson, John Wayne Gacey, Richard Ramirez, and Richard Speck. All of them under one roof for your entertainment.
- Jeffrey Dahmer's Soup Kitchen -- Jeffrey Dahmer is my favorite serial killer! Next to Ed Gein, Jeff is probably the most famous cannibal ever to walk the streets of America. This is a page dedicated to him.
- The Jester's Nook -- Lots of fun for sick minds. Stay away from the Blank page, whatever you do. I warned you.
- Kubert the Hated Retard -- This man is obviously sick, and that's why I like him. He's sick, and knows it, AND IS PROUD OF IT! And shit, he's got a great attitude about it.
- Larry Collins Home page -- Home of the gore gallery! Need I say more?
- Ed Gein -- The crown prince of American serial killers, Ed Gein (sounds like "clean") is considered the grand-daddy of all Serial Killers. Gein inspired several popular movies, including Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho" and Toby Hooper's "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Eddy was really attatched to his mom, and when she died, he dug her up and preserved her. He was also known to put on the skins of his victims and dance around. There's always been a soft spot in my heart for the guy. This site is made in his loving memory...
- Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report -- An interesting site with real true-life statistics on mortality in the US. You can find out how many people die of old-age, drug abuse, gunshot wounds, teen violence, suicide, ect. All stats are compiled for use by government agencies and hospitals.
- Ogrish.com -- A nice twisted site with the usual assortment of gross pics and videos, but what set this one apart is that it has a nice section of gross-related news, where you can find out all the news that sick to print. Full of the usual bad-attitude humor and commentary, this site will have you returning for more gore each week.
- Scott's Page of Evil -- I like Scott's page, and he apparently likes mine, as noted in his Email to me telling me about his page. Here he is! Lots of links to what Scott considers the evil places on the net -- stuff people like me hate, in other words...
- Shock.Com -- Another fan of Dan's Gallery of the Grotesque erected this site with classic GOTG pics, along with appropriate sarcastic captions for each one. They have sections appropriately "Accidents, Missing Parts, Famous Dead People, Murder, Serial Killers, Suicides, War, and Weird". There's so much gruesome fun here that you'll be laughing while choking on your own vomit. Yum.
- Sick Links -- This page really gave me a belly-laugh, because it's smack dab in the middle of this Christian guy's web site! He says that it's to show how bad the web is, but all he ends up doing is making a nice jumping post for people like me!
- Survival Research Labs -- This group is one coolest groups in the country. They build monstrous, hideous, heinous, vicious machines out of robotics, car parts, and dead animal bodies, then they send them out to fight against each other in a giant show. Their shows have been banned in many states because their performances are patently dangerous and have accidentally injured spectators. Mark Pauline, the founder of the group, even had his hand blown off by one of his creations.
- The Unabomber's Manifesto! -- Yep, the nation's number one most derranged lunatic on the net -- Find out just what a nut this guy is. He's the ultimate luddite, but worst of all, he's beyond back-to-nature. He hates anything industrial, period. I think the best punishment for this guy, apart from the death penalty, is to chain him to an assembly line and make him build transistor radios for the rest of his life.
- Vampire's Dream: A Serial Killer's Own words -- this page offers a nice bunch of links about serial killers, as well as a nice piece written by serial killer Danny Rolling, serving time on death row.
- The Vomitus Maximus Museum -- I love this guy. He is an artist with a sick mind. What more can we ask for?
- Wholesale Slaughter -- A virtual cornicopia of sickness, as well as a great catalog of weird crap to satisfy your video needs. These guys wanted to pick my page up, but I'm not living close enough to them. They are trully a wonderful site to see...